Salted Caramel White Russian is a creamy vodka cocktail with coffee liqueur and Irish cream. Salted caramel sauce rims the glass for a sweet cocktail you can’t refuse.
I always associate White Russians with fall and winter. Even though it is served over the rocks, the warm flavors are so comforting. If you love a good fall cocktail, try my Vanilla Chai White Russian.
Salted Caramel White Russian Ingredients
To make this salted caramel cocktail, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Salted caramel sauce: If you don’t have salted caramel sauce, you can add a small pinch of sea salt to regular caramel. Just make sure not to use traditional iodized table salt.
- Salted caramel vodka: Pinnacle, Smirnoff and Stolichnaya brands make a salted caramel vodka. If you can’t find one, you can substitute 1 teaspoon of salted caramel and 1.5 ounces of plain vodka.
- Coffee liqueur: Kahlua works great for this recipe.
- Heavy cream
- Irish cream: I like to use Bailey’s.
How to Make a Salted Caramel White Russian
- Dip the edge of the glass in salted caramel. Set aside until ready to use.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the caramel vodka, coffee liqueur, heavy cream, and Irish cream. Shake until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Fill a glass with ice. Pour the shaken White Russian over ice. Serve immediately.