Rosemary Collins is a refreshing gin cocktail recipe made with lemon rosemary simple syrup and topped off with club soda. This twist on a traditional Tom Collins is perfect for Christmas.
Rosemary Tom Collins Ingredients
To make this easy gin cocktail recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Lemon Rosemary Simple Syrup: recipe can be found here
- Lemon juice
- Club soda, enough to fill the glass
- Rosemary and lemon for garnish
How to Make a Rosemary Collins
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Add the simple syrup, lemon juice, and gin. Stir gently.
- Add enough club soda to fill the glass.
- Garnish and serve immediately.
- If you prefer a Gin & Tonic, substitute tonic water for the club soda.
- If you prefer a Vodka Collins, substitute vodka for the gin.
- For an extra boozy twist, substitute Limoncello for the lemon juice.
- For a Christmas twist, add cranberries on top of the drink.
Can I Make This Cocktail for a Party?
To make this recipe for a crowd, combine 1/2 cup Lemon Rosemary Simple Syrup with 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice and 1 cup of gin. Stir to combine. Have everyone fill their cups with ice, then 1/4-1/3 full (depending on how strong they want it) with the drink mix and top with club soda.
Don’t add the club soda to the drink mix as it will start to flatten immediately once opened. Add it right before you plan to drink it! This should make about 8 servings.