S’mores Martini is a delicious cocktail of chocolate liqueur and Irish cream, garnished with a chocolate graham cracker rim and topped with a toasted marshmallow.
This dessert martini is so decadent and pairs perfectly with this S’mores Dip.
This post contains affiliate links.
S’mores Martini Ingredients
To make this smores martini, you will need the following ingredients (jump to the recipe down below for amounts and instruction):
- Chocolate chips
- Graham Cracker
- Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
How to Toast a Marshmallow Indoors
The easiest way to toast a marshmallow indoors is with a gas oven. Turn on the burner to medium-low heat, place the marshmallow on a metal skewer and toast away! For this recipe, you do not want the marshmallow too melted.
You can also toast marshmallows in a fireplace, under an oven broiler, or with a sterno burner.
How to Make a S’mores Martini
- Garnish a martini glass. Place the melted chocolate and crushed graham cracker to two separate small bowls. Dip the rim of the martini glass into the chocolate followed by the graham crackers.
- Shake the cocktail ingredients. Fill a shaker with ice add the chocolate liqueur, Irish cream, half-and-half, and vodka. Shake until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Pour and serve. Pour into the rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a toasted marshmallow. Serve immediately.
Delicious Substitutions for This Martini
- To really make this taste like a s’more, use marshmallow vodka!
- If you don’t have Chocolate Liqueur, Creme de Cacao is also delicious.
- If you don’t have Bailey’s Irish Cream, substitute it for an additional ounce of half-and-half.