Eggnog White Russian is the perfect Christmas cocktail. Grab your favorite Christmas glass and unite eggnog with vodka and coffee liqueur for a Christmas drink that will blow you away.
This eggnog cocktail is so creamy and delicious, and you can have it your way – shaken or layered.
White Russians usually use cream, but why not use eggnog?! It adds just the right amount of Christmas flavor. Make it with a shot of espresso for the perfect pick-me-up after a long day of cooking in the kitchen or wrapping Christmas presents.
Eggnog White Russian Ingredients
- Eggnog: I use a store bought alcohol-free eggnog (my favorite is Southern Comfort Eggnog) but feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
- Vodka: Any kind of vodka will work in this recipe. I opt for plain vodka but you could also use whipped cream or vanilla flavored vodka.
- Coffee liqueur: I use Kahlua in this recipe but you could also use a shot of espresso if you prefer.
- Ground Cinnamon
How to Make a Shaken White Russian
- Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full with ice.
- Add the eggnog, vodka, and coffee liquor.
- Shake for 30 seconds and then strain into a lowball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and enjoy.
How to Make a Layered White Russian
- Fill a lowball glass with ice and add the coffee liquor.
- Top with vodka and then eggnog.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Stir before enjoying.
More White Russian Variations