White Christmas Margarita puts a wintery twist on a traditional summer drink. Coconut gives this margarita a beautiful milky color, reminiscent of snow.
This cocktail recipe is perfect for your Christmas party. Make it in a big pitcher and serve it in pretty cocktail glasses.
White Christmas Margarita Ingredients
To make this Christmas drink, you will need the following ingredients (scroll down to the recipe card below for exact amounts and directions):
- Coconut milk
- Silver tequila: I like 1800 Tequila or Camarena.
- Grand Marnier: You can substitute Cointreau or Triple Sec.
- Lime juice
- Coconut water
- Simple syrup or agave nectar
- Frozen cranberries
- Shredded coconut: also known as desiccated coconut. Do not use the larger coconut flakes.
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
How to Make White Margaritas
- In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients for the margarita. Stir until fully combined.
- Use a quartered lime to rim each glass with lime juice and dip the top of each glass in shredded coconut.
- Fill each glass with ice and top with margarita.
- Serve with frozen cranberries and fresh sprigs of rosemary.
Yes! Just keep it cold in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure you give it a good stir before serving.
If this drink is not coconutty enough for you, feel free to add coconut rum and coconut cream. This will make it more of a punch.
More Christmas Cocktails
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Eggnog White Russian
- Cranberry Gimlet
- Rosemary Collins
- Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Punch