Funfetti Dip is a delicious dessert made with Funfetti cake mix, cream cheese, honey vanilla Greek yogurt, whipped topping, and sprinkles. This incredible blend of ingredients makes this Funfetti Cake Dip the type of sweet you can eat all day long.
Funfetti is usually white or yellow cake with rainbow colored sprinkles mixed in, making it look like confetti. While I love Funfetti just by itself, adding honey vanilla flavored yogurt really satisfies the sweet tooth.
This dip can also be called Dunkaroo Dip – it tastes like your favorite snack from the 90s!
Funfetti Dip Ingredients
To make this cake mix dip, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Funfetti cake mix: A vanilla or white cake mix will do the job, but fold in the sprinkles afterwards. (Do not beat them in at the beginning or you will end up with color stained dip)
- Cream cheese
- Honey vanilla Greek yogurt: This is my absolute favorite type of yogurt, but you can also use vanilla Greek yogurt, or normal vanilla yogurt instead. If you use normal yogurt, expect the dip to be runnier. If you want to knock the sweetness of this recipe down even further, use plain Greek yogurt.
- Whipped topping: If you use whipped cream, you may have a dip that isn’t as fluffy.
- Lemon juice: Lime juice is a great alternative. Feel free to use fresh juice or from concentrate.
- Sprinkles: Match the sprinkles with the occasion.
How to Make Funfetti Cake Dip
- Mix the funfetti cake mix, cream cheese, honey vanilla Greek yogurt, whipped topping and lemon juice with a mixer until fully combined.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving.
- Serve topped with sprinkles and a side of favorite dipping crackers.
How do I store this Funfetti Dip?
Make sure you place this dip in an airtight container. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also seal this up and stick it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
What can I use this Funfetti Dip for?
Since this dip has no eggs, it’s perfect for dipping animal crackers, nutella wafers, graham crackers, teddy grahams or oreos. It is also a great dip for fresh fruit, such as strawberries, bananas, grapes, or melon. Something to keep in mind: This recipe makes quite a bit of dip. If you don’t need so much, just halve everything and keep the extra box mix for later.