Eggnog Dip is a Christmas dessert dip made with vanilla pudding, whipped topping, eggnog and spices. Dunk your favorite cookies for a yummy treat!
If you love eggnog flavor, try my Eggnog Cookies or Eggnog Bars.
Eggnog Dip Ingredients
To make this Christmas dip recipe, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Eggnog: Not all eggnog is created equal. I recommend a high quality eggnog. I love the Southern Comfort brand (there’s no alcohol in it).
- Whipped topping: I always buy Cool Whip. I never by the generic brand, as I’ve found it to be a little “runny.”
How to Make Eggnog Dessert Dip
- In a large bowl, mix together the instant pudding, eggnog, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until well incorporated.
- Place the dip in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled with your favorite cookies.
You can add your favorite sprinkles to the top if you want a more festive look.
Sprinkle more cinnamon and nutmeg on top to finish off the dip.
This dip is so good, I want to dip everything in it! Cookies and fruit are great options. You can even spread it like an icing.
- Pepperidge Farm Pirouette cookies
- ginger snaps
- gingerbread man cookies
- vanilla wafers
- sugar cookies
- graham crackers