Eggnog Dip is a Christmas dessert dip made with vanilla pudding, whipped topping, eggnog and spices. Dunk your favorite cookies for a yummy treat!
Eggnog Dip Ingredients
To make this Christmas dip recipe, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Eggnog: Not all eggnog is created equal. I recommend a high quality eggnog. I love the Southern Comfort brand (there’s no alcohol in it).
- Whipped topping: I always buy Cool Whip. I never by the generic brand, as I’ve found it to be a little “runny.”
How to Make Eggnog Dessert Dip
- In a large bowl, mix together the instant pudding, eggnog, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until well incorporated.
- Place the dip in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled with your favorite cookies.
You can add your favorite sprinkles to the top if you want a more festive look.
Sprinkle more cinnamon and nutmeg on top to finish off the dip.
This dip is so good, I want to dip everything in it! Cookies and fruit are great options. You can even spread it like an icing.
- Pepperidge Farm Pirouette cookies
- ginger snaps
- gingerbread man cookies
- vanilla wafers
- sugar cookies
- graham crackers