Raspberry Peach Whiskey Lemonade is a bourbon cocktail bursting with fruit flavors. Enjoy on the rocks with raspberry garnish.
This spiked lemonade drink is so refreshing on a warm day. You can even make it without the whiskey for a delicious lemonade recipe.
This recipe makes 8 drinks, so it is perfect for serving on the patio.
This post contains affiliate links.
Raspberry Peach Whiskey Lemonade Ingredients
To make this bourbon lemonade, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Peaches: fresh or frozen
- Bourbon whiskey
How to Make Whiskey Lemonade
- In a large blender, add all of your ingredients except for the bourbon and blend. Taste for sweetness, add more honey if desired.
- Add lemonade to a pitcher and pour in bourbon.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with more raspberries.
What is the Best Bourbon to Use for Whiskey Lemonade?
The best bourbon really comes down to personal preference. My favorites are Maker’s Mark and Knob Creek.
Bourbon is just whiskey made in the US mainly from corn, but you can use any whiskey you have on hand.
Refreshing Cocktail Recipes
Here are some of my favorite summer cocktail recipes.
- Summer Whiskey Punch
- Frosé Cocktail Recipe (Frozen Rosé Wine Slushy)
- Cucumber Melon Mint Fizz
- Strawberry Margarita
- Mint Hurricane Cocktail
- Blueberry Tuscan Lemonade
- Coconut Amaretto Cocktail