Bring the beach to you with these two delicious cocktails I have created using Malibu and Jameson. Here are two beach-worthy cocktails you can enjoy at home.
Summer is the perfect time to relax at the beach, get some sun, and enjoy a delicious cocktail. Except, I do not live anywhere near a beach. But that has not deterred me from enjoying beach-worthy cocktails at home!
Watermelon Rum Punch Bowl Recipe
This Watermelon Rum Punch Bowl is a backyard twist on the beach-worthy drink in a coconut. The flesh of the watermelon gets pureed and mixed with Malibu and lime juice and poured back into the watermelon shell, topped off with a colorful straw and umbrella.
Malibu is an original coconut rum and adds amazing flavor to this cocktail. Get in the Caribbean spirit and have fun this summer with beach-worthy cocktails!
Watermelon Rum Punch Bowl Ingredients
- personal seedless watermelon
- Malibu Rum
- lime juice
- mint leaves
- lime slice
How to Make Watermelon Rum Punch
- Cut top off of watermelon and discard.
- Scoop watermelon flesh out of watermelon (a metal spoon works great) to create the “bowl” and add to blender. Leave about an inch of watermelon at the bottom for stability.
- Blend watermelon until smooth. Add ice to blender if watermelon has not been refrigerated.
- Add Malibu Rum and lime juice to blender. Blend until mixed.
- Pour mixture into watermelon bowl.
- Garnish with mint leaves, and add an umbrella and a milkshake straw.
Summer Whiskey Punch
This Summer Whiskey Punch is so smooth thanks to Jameson. Jameson is a blend of pot still and grain whiskey. Add in some fruit juices and you have a punch perfect for celebratory summer nights.
Beach-worthy cocktails made with Jameson are a great way to bring your friends together.
Summer Whiskey Punch Ingredients
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- pomegranate juice
- orange juice
- orange slice
- cherry for garnish
How to Make Summer Whiskey Punch
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Jameson Irish Whiskey, pomegranate juice and orange juice. Shake well.
- Strain into glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with orange slice and cherry.
Note: This post was formerly a sponsored post containing this disclaimer: “This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #BecauseSummer #LoveThyNeighborhood #CollectiveBias” It has been modified to better serve my readers.