If you love puppy chow, you have to try this Easter version. Easter Bunny Chow Snack Mix is made with chocolate, peanut butter, and Easter M&Ms.
This spring snack mix is necessary for any dessert table and fits right in alongside Easter cookies and Easter cake.
Easter Bunny Chow Ingredients
To make this Easter dessert, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe below for exact quantities):
- creamy peanut butter
- salted butter: you can also used unsalted
- milk chocolate chips
- vanilla extract
- Chex cereal: I used Rice Chex, but you can use any Chex cereal.
- powdered sugar
- Easter M&Ms
- Easter sprinkles
How to Make Easter Snack Mix
Making Easter Bunny Chow can be a bit messy, but it is so worth it!
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir until melted and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and stir.
- In a large bowl with a cover or a gallon Ziploc bag, pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Cover and shake until cereal is evenly coated. If you don’t have a bowl with a lid, you can do this in a gallon size bag.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal. Cover and shake until evenly coated.
- Add M&Ms and sprinkles of your choice.
More Fun Easter Desserts
Try these other amazing Easter desserts:
- Bunny Butt Cheese Ball
- Spring Flower Cupcakes
- Easter Dirt Cake
- Easter Poke Cake
- Chocolate Easter Egg Brownies
- Easter Blondies
Thursday 14th of April 2022
RiceChex or corn Chex?
Friday 15th of April 2022
I use Rice Chex.