If you love puppy chow, you have to try this Easter version. Easter Bunny Chow Snack Mix is made with chocolate, peanut butter, and Easter M&Ms.
Easter Bunny Chow Ingredients
To make this Easter dessert, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe below for exact quantities):
- creamy peanut butter
- milk chocolate chips
- vanilla extract
- Chex cereal
- powdered sugar
- Easter M&Ms
- Easter sprinkles
How to Make Easter Snack Mix
Making Easter Bunny Chow can be a bit messy, but it is so worth it!
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir until melted and creamy.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a large bowl with a cover, pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Cover and shake until cereal is evenly coated. If you don’t have a bowl with a lid, you can do this in a gallon size bag.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal. Cover and shake until evenly coated.
- Add M&Ms and sprinkles of your choice.