These Christmas Holly Marshmallows are so pretty and festive. You can add one marshmallow right on top of your hot chocolate and it will slowly melt.
One can never have too many marshmallow recipes for hot chocolate. I am adding these Christmas Marshmallows to my collection of gourmet marshmallow recipes. Try my other Christmas Marshmallows and Marshmallow Pops for Hot Chocolate.
This post contains affiliate links.
Christmas Holly Marshmallows Ingredients
Christmas holly marshmallows need very few ingredients and are easy to find in any grocery store.
How to Make Christmas Holly Marshmallows
- Melt the chocolate according to package instructions in a microwaveable bowl.
- Lay the marshmallows out on a clean surface, setting them up on parchment paper or wax paper can help with a quick cleanup.
- Dip a small spoon into the melted chocolate and then move your hand quickly but carefully over the marshmallows to drizzle the chocolate in thin ribbons.
- While the chocolate is still soft, set the sprinkles into place, settled into the chocolate so they’ll stay.
- You can then let them rest right there while the chocolate hardens, or you can transfer them to the fridge/freezer to harden faster.
These Christmas holly marshmallows freeze wonderfully. This allows you to make them weeks or longer in advance.
Simply place them in an air tight container so they’ll be ready for your holiday party! Simply allow 30 minutes or so of rest time between remove from the freezer and serving.