Blueberry mojito is a super refreshing drink made with homemade mint simple syrup, fresh blueberries and white rum.
Blueberry Mojito Ingredients
To make this flavored mojito recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- fresh mint
- mint simple syrup
- fresh blueberries
- white rum
- Lime Juice: freshly squeezed is highly recommended
- Club soda
How to Make a Blueberry Mojito
- Place mint leaves at the bottom of your highball glass.
- Add in the mint simple syrup, lime juice and fresh blueberries. Use a muddler to gently crush to release mint oils, blueberry juice, and lime juice.
- Add in the rum and mix with a bar spoon.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice and club soda.
- For garnish use extra blueberries, a mint sprig, or lime wedges. Serve immediately.
If you don’t want pieces of blueberry in your drink, you can mash them in another bowl and strain the juice out of the berries.