This Apple Cider Mojito is the perfect cocktail for Fall! Made with apple cider and lemon juice it’s refreshing and warm at the same time.
Mojitos usually make me think of summer, but this is a great transition drink!
Apple Cider Mojito Ingredients
To make this fall mojito recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Lemon juice
- Apple cider: Apple cider is already sweet so there’s no need to add any additional sugar. You can even make your own apple cider.
- Club soda
- Garnish: Mint sprigs, cinnamon, apple slices, lemon and star anise
How to Make A Fall Mojito
- In a pitcher stir together the lemon, rum and apple cider.
- Once you are ready to serve add the ice to the pitcher and stir.
- Pour into glasses and finish with a splash of club soda. Garnish with mint and cinnamon sticks.
Can I make this drink ahead of time?
If you want to make it ahead, you can cover the mojito pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Can I use homemade apple cider?
Of course homemade is always preferred in my house. You can make apple cider on the stove or you can make apple cider in an instant pot.