Raspberry Mojito is a delicious drink with a refreshing twist on a classic. Fresh raspberries are muddled with mint to create a fruit and herb infused rum cocktail.
Raspberry Mojito Ingredients
To make this mint cocktail, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Fresh raspberries: You can also use frozen raspberries but let them completely thaw before using. I would recommend using fresh ones for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves
- Light brown sugar
- White rum
- Ice cubes
- Soda water
How to Make a Mojito with Raspberries
- Wash the raspberries and the mint leaves and add them to a big glass or shaker.
- Cut the lime in slices and add two slices to the shaker.
- Carefully muddle the raspberries, the mint leaves and the lime slices until raspberries are smooth.
- Divide mixture between the two glasses. Now divide sugar and remaining lime slices between the glasses, fill up with ice cubes and pour the rum over the ice.
- Fill up with sparkling water and garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.
Do I Have to Add Sugar?
You can add more or less sugar to taste or replace sugar with sweetener or simple syrup.
Can I Make this Drink Non-Alcoholic?
You can also leave out the rum and make it virgin. Add some sprite or fresh lime juice instead if you want.
Can I Make These Ahead of Time?
I would not make these ahead of time, they are very easy and fast to prepare and taste best freshly mixed. You could make a bigger pitcher and add ice just before serving if you wanted. But keep it cool in your fridge as long as possible.