Are you looking for a healthy and delicious dessert recipe? Look no further than Strawberry Chia Pudding. This simple and easy-to-make recipe is not only satisfying but also packed with nutrients. Whether you’re a health-conscious individual or just someone who loves a sweet treat, this strawberry chia pudding recipe is perfect for you.
This strawberry chia pudding is not only a healthy and satisfying dessert but also a versatile one. You can customize it to your liking by adding different fruits, nuts, or seeds. It can also be enjoyed as a quick and nutritious breakfast option or a midday snack.
This post contains affiliate links.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Sweet Without Added Sugar – This pudding recipe is sweetened with maple syrup and vanilla extract. It is a great alternative for the sugar-filled puddings.
Feeds a Family – This recipe makes about four servings. I would even consider having a double serving and eating it for breakfast. It is that good!
Nutritious – Chia seeds have gained popularity in recent years due to their numerous health benefits. They are rich in fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids, making them a great addition to a balanced diet. When combined with strawberries, which are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, this recipe becomes a powerhouse of nutrition.
Strawberry Chia Pudding Ingredients
To make this homemade strawberry pudding, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Coconut Milk or Almond Milk: or other milk of your choice
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut flakes
How to Make Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Slice the top off the strawberries or hull them. [You can get a cheap huller here.] Chop the strawberries.
- In a blender [like this Ninja] or food processor [my favorite affordable food processor], combine the chopped strawberries, milk, maple syrup and the vanilla extract. Blend or process on high till smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse gently, so that it is well distributed.
- Pour it in to serving bowl or cups. Cover and refrigerate for anywhere between an hour to overnight.
- Serve chilled with fresh strawberries and/or coconut flakes.
Is Strawberry Pudding Healthy?
This recipe fits into a paleo nutrition plan. The paleo diet is all about a certain way of eating – whole unprocessed foods, leafy greens, fresh vegetables without chemicals, nuts, grass-fed meat, etc.
It also means no dairy or refined sugars. Pudding generally contains milk and sugar, so all we have to do is alter the ingredients slightly and we have a delicious and healthy paleo pudding.
More Amazing Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Strawberry Salad
- Strawberry Jello Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Strawberry Bundt Cake