Strawberry Fat Bombs are a delicious sweet treat with no added sugar! This no bake dessert is full of flavor and is easy to make.
This fat bomb recipe is super simple to make. I love it because I can keep them in the freezer until I am ready to eat them.
Strawberry Fat Bombs Ingredients
To make this no bake dessert recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- Stevia sweetened chocolate chips
How to Make Fat Bombs
- Make puree. Dice the strawberries and puree in a food processor, set aside.
- Make soft peaks. Place all other ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix with an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. This means when you turn the whisk upside down, peaks are starting to form.
- Fold in the strawberry puree. Folding is a mixing technique where you use a rubber spatula and gently incorporate the ingredients instead of stirring them together.
- Make fat bombs. Place cupcake liners into a muffin tin. Place mixture into a baggie or icing bag and pipe mixture into cupcake liners. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Freeze until firm, at least 1-2 hours.
No Bake Fat Bomb Recipes
Frozen Strawberry Fat Bombs Recipe
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 5 large strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- Dice the strawberries and puree in a food processor, set aside.
- Place all other ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the strawberry puree.
- Place cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
- Place mixture into a baggie or icing bag and pipe mixture into cupcake liners.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Freeze until firm, at least 1-2 hours.
The nutrition information is calculated using online nutrition calculators and may not be accurate. It is provided as a general guide only.
The recipe and photos contained herein are the property of Emily Enchanted© and may not be copied.