This Strawberry Bundt Cake has a Marshmallow Cream Filling surprise inside and is sprinkled with powdered sugar. This cake looks amazing but is so easy that anyone can make it.
This post contains affiliate links.
Strawberry Bundt Cake Ingredients
To make this strawberry cake, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- strawberry cake mix
- vegetable oil
- strawberry Jell-O
- unsalted butter
- Marshmallow fluff
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- heavy whipping cream
Tools Needed to Make This Recipe
Bundt Pan – The best bundt pan for baking is made of metal and has a non-stick surface. Aluminum and steel bundt pans are best for evenly baking the cake .
Non-Stick Baking Spray – This spray is specifically formulated for baking purposes and will help your cake slide ride out of the pan when it is done baking.
Kitchen-Aid Mixer – If you do not have a stand mixer, a mixing bowl and hand mixer work just fine.
Piping Bags – These bags make it super easy to fill the cake with the cream filling without making a mess.
How to Make Bundt Cake with Marshmallow Filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and Jell-O mix until well combined. Pour the batter into your prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the cake over onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the marshmallow cream filling. In a large bowl, cream the butter until it’s light and fluffy. Add in the marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Slowly add in the heavy whipping cream by the tablespoon and mix after each tablespoon. Stop adding the heavy cream once the consistency is creamy enough to be piped.
- Once the cake is cooled, carefully turn it over on it’s top. It’s important to wait until the cake is cooled.
- Using a teaspoon, small cookie scoop or melon baller, scoop out 8-10 holes in the bottom of the cake. Using the end of a wooden spoon, push the holes a little deeper and create a nice space for the cream to fill.
- Scoop the filling into a piping bag, cut the tip of the bag, and fill each of the cake holes up with the cream filling.
- To flip the cake back over, place your cake plate on top of the cake and carefully turn it back over. Dust with some powdered sugar.
Other Bundt Cake Recipes
- Black Forest Cake
- Mardi Gras Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Bundt Cake
- Walnut Carrot Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
- Cranberry Pecan Pound Cake