Pizza Pasta Salad is one of the best Italian side dishes. This side salad has a zesty dressing and is loaded with pepperoni, olives and green bell pepper.
Pizza Pasta Salad Ingredients
To make this Italian side dish recipe, you will need the following (scroll down to the recipe below for exact amounts and variations):
- cavatappi pasta
- mozzarella cheese
- green olives
- black olives
- Italian dressing
- mini pepperonis
- green bell pepper
How to Make this Delicious Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare the pasta. Prepare pasta al dente, as directed on the package. Rinse in cold water and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut and add the ingredients. Cube the mozzarella, slice the olives, dice the green bell, and pepperoni and mix.
- Add dressing. Pour dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated.
- Chill the pasta salad. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight and serve.
Substitutions and Optional Add-Ins
- Pasta: Farfalle (bow tie), rotini, macaroni
- Veggies: banana patter, red onion, red bell pepper, tomatoes
- Garnish: Parmesan cheese, basil
- Fresh mozzarella balls instead of block mozzarella