Pizza Pasta Salad is one of the best Italian side dishes. This side salad has a zesty dressing and is loaded with pepperoni, olives and green bell pepper.
This pasta salad is SO EASY to make! No homemade dressing here – just dump a bottle of Italian dressing over all the ingredients and mix and voilà!
Pizza Pasta Salad Ingredients
To make this Italian side dish recipe, you will need the following (scroll down to the recipe below for exact amounts and variations):
- cavatappi pasta
- mozzarella cheese
- green olives
- black olives
- Italian dressing
- mini pepperonis
- green bell pepper
How to Make this Delicious Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare the pasta. Prepare pasta al dente, as directed on the package. Rinse in cold water and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut and add the ingredients. Cube the mozzarella, slice the olives, dice the green bell, and pepperoni and mix.
- Add dressing. Pour dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated.
- Chill the pasta salad. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight and serve.
Substitutions and Optional Add-Ins
- Pasta: Farfalle (bow tie), rotini, macaroni
- Veggies: banana patter, red onion, red bell pepper, tomatoes
- Garnish: Parmesan cheese, basil
- Fresh mozzarella balls instead of block mozzarella
Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 pound cavatappi pasta
- ½ pound block mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounce jar green olives
- 6 ounce jar black olives pitted
- 16 ounce bottle Italian dressing
- 5 ounce package mini pepperonis
- 1 large green bell pepper
- Prepare pasta al dente, as directed on the package. Rinse in cold water and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Cube mozzarella and add to pasta.
- Slice olives and add to bowl.
- Dice green pepper and add to bowl.
- Add pepperoni and mix.
- Pour dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight and serve.
The nutrition information is calculated using online nutrition calculators and may not be accurate. It is provided as a general guide only.
The recipe and photos contained herein are the property of Emily Enchanted© and may not be copied.