Cranberry Jalapeno Dip is a delicious holiday cream cheese appetizer perfect for serving at your Christmas party. The sweet and spicy flavors pair perfectly in this festive recipe.
This dip combines the sweetness of cranberries with the heat of jalapenos to create a flavor explosion that will leave everyone wanting more. Plus, it only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in just a matter of minutes.
Cranberry Jalapeno Dip Ingredients
To make Christmas appetizer dip, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts and directions):
- Green onions
- Lime juice
- Cream cheese: You can use regular or whipped cream cheese.
How to Make Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- Add the fresh cranberries to a food processor. Lightly pulse the cranberries until they look roughly chopped. You do not want them to be too smooth or blended.
- Finely chop the green onions, jalapenos, and cilantro.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, green onions, cilantro, sugar, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Gently stir.
- Spread the softened cream cheese onto a plate in a ½-1 inch thick layer.
- Spread the cranberry mixture on top of the cream cheese.
- Serve chilled with your choice of crackers.
You can serve all kinds of crackers with this dip. I like to have a cracker plate with a variety such as Wheat Thins, Ritz Crackers, Club Crackers, water crackers, multigrain crackers, and Pretzel Crisps. You can also add this dip to a Christmas charcuterie board.
More Delicious Holiday Dips
- Hot Crab Dip
- Red Velvet Cake Dip
- Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread
- Christmas Booty Dip
- Pecan Cranberry Cheese Ball Bites