Christmas Booty Dip is a no bake dessert dip that is so creamy and delicious. This Christmas marshmallow fluff dip takes just minutes to make.
This post contains affiliate links.
Booty dip became popular as a Tik Tok recipe and has gone viral. This is my holiday version of the viral recipe.
Christmas Booty Dip Ingredients
To make this Christmas dip recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
How to Make Christmas Booty Dip
- Melt the marshmallows. Place the mini marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir together. Stir the marshmallows and then whisk in the softened cream cheese. Fold in the whipped topping and chill until ready to serve.
- Add sprinkles. Before serving, stir in 3 Tablespoons of the sprinkles. Spoon into a bowl and top with remaining sprinkles.
What to Serve with Christmas Dessert Dip
Serve with crackers or cookies such as Graham Crackers, Gingersnap Cookies, Vanilla Wafers, or other dippers.
Tips for Christmas Marshmallow Fluff Dip
- Make this a “lightened” dip with light cream cheese, light whipped topping and by serving with apple or banana slices.
- Use different colored sprinkles for different holidays (multi-colored sprinkles for a year-round dip).