Cinnabon Apple Cobbler is a delicious fall dessert recipe. Apples covered in sweet caramel maple sauce are topped with cinnamon rolls and cooked to perfection in a slow cooker.
Making cobbler in the slow cooker allows the maple and cinnamon flavors to really soak into the apples. This dessert is amazing on its own or can be served with vanilla ice cream.
Cinnabon Apple Cobbler Ingredients
To make this easy apple cobbler, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnabon Cinnamon: These rolls can be found at Target and Walmart.
- Granny Smith apples
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- Apple juice
How to Make Apple Cobbler in a Crock Pot
- Prepare the apples. Peel and slice the apples. Add apples to a bowl and toss with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix the ingredients. Stir in vanilla extract, maple syrup, and apple juice. Add to the crock pot.
- Top with cinnamon rolls. Open the package and set the icing aside. Add each cinnamon roll to the crock pot, spaced evenly throughout.
- Cook in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy! Drizzle icing on top and serve immediately.
Tips for Making Apple Cobbler with Cinnamon Rolls
- The Pillsbury Grands have 5 rolls. If you use a larger crock pot, you can use one and a half packages.
- If you cannot find the Pillsbury Cinnabon Rolls, you can use the regular cinnamon rolls and make your own icing to drizzle on top.
- You can try using real Cinnabons, but the icing will probably melt completely off of the rolls into the the bottom of the slow cooker.
How to Serve This Cinnamon Roll Apple Dessert
This recipe is best served warm. Serve it on its own or on top of vanilla ice cream.