No Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake Bars are a decadent treat of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cheesecake layers. These bars take a childhood favorite flavor of ice cream and puts it in cheesecake form.
This cheesecake is so easy to make compared to regular cheesecake. No need to use a complicated springform pan, no eggs or baking, cracking cheesecake, and no room for error!
The three Neapolitan layers taste like a creamy cheesecake mousse. Divine!
Neapolitan Cheesecake Ingredients
To make this cheesecake bar recipe, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Marshmallow creme
- Vanilla extract
- White chips
- Semisweet Chocolate chips
How to Make Oreo Crust for Cheesecake
Using a food processor (or by smashing in a large ziplock bag) crush the Oreo cookies until they are a fine powder. Melt the stick of butter, and stir into the crumbs until they are combined.
Line an 8×8 cake pan with parchment paper, so you can easily remove the cheesecake when done. (Or you can use a springform pan.) Pour the crust mixture into the lined pan, and press firmly, so the crust will be well set into the pan. Place the pan in the freezer or refrigerator while preparing the filling.
Neapolitan No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is to Die For!
You cannot deny that delicious taste of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry all together. It is really easy to make 3 different layers when they all have the same base.
- Make the base for the neapolitan layers. For the base of the cheesecake, place all three packages of the cream cheese (room temperature) into a large bowl. Combine with one teaspoon of vanilla and the marshmallow creme. Beat cream cheese mixture until smooth and creamy. Divide the filling into three bowls. (It should be 1 ¼ cup into each bowl.)
- Make the strawberry filling. Chop some fresh strawberries. Stir the chopped strawberries into the cream cheese mixture, along with two or three drops of pink food coloring. Pour over the crust, and spread evenly. Put back into the freezer or refrigerator while making the vanilla filling.
- Make the vanilla filling. Mix in the additional teaspoon of vanilla, and then melt the white chips in the microwave. It will take about 45-60 seconds. Stir the chocolate quickly into the cream cheese mixture so it won’t harden. Once it is mixed, evenly spread over the strawberry layer, and return to the freezer or refrigerator.
- Make the chocolate filling. Melt semisweet chocolate chips for 45-60 seconds in the microwave, and then quickly mix the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture until well combined. It should be creamy and look like a mousse. Spread the chocolate layer evenly over the vanilla filling.
How to Serve No Bake Cheesecake
The key to making this cheesecake is that it must be chilled. Return to the freezer for about 30 minutes or refrigerator for 1-2 hours, before cutting. Release springform pan or lift up the parchment paper to remove the bars.
Add whipped cream, more white chips or semisweet chocolate chips on top.
Tips for No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- The 1/2 cup butter may seem like too much, but I have tried this recipe using a lesser amount, and the crust fell apart when I cut it.
- I recommend running a knife under hot water before slicing, for cleaner cuts to show the layers.
- I have made this with a hand mixer and with the paddle on a stand mixer. I feel that the paddle gets it creamier faster.
- Make sure you get the cream cheese softened at room temperature before you start. You want the cream cheese to be soft. I have forgotten to set mine out when making cheesecake, so I’ve microwaved them for 15 seconds. You don’t want them melted, but soft enough so when you mix it, you won’t have lumps.
- I would not use another kind of chocolate chip for this recipe. The semisweet chocolate chips are the perfect sweetness.
- White chips are usually vanilla, but you can use white chocolate chips instead.
My KitchenAid Mixer is the main character of my kitchen. I use it for everything!
Which layer is your favorite? The chocolate layer? Vanilla layer? Strawberry layer? Let me know!