This post is sponsored by Ricos.
This Christmas Cornbread recipe has ingredients that you can find at Walmart, including Ricos Cheese Sauce. Adding red and green bell peppers makes it a festive side dish for the holiday dinner table. Another twist is the nacho cheese sauce poured over the top, completing this unique and easy cornbread recipe. I love making this recipe in a fluted bundt pan, as it adds just a little fancy flair for the holidays.
Ricos Cheddar Cheese Sauces are perfect for hosting big events like holiday parties, family reunions, birthday parties, game day tailgates, and more! Ricos products are free of trans fat and hydrogenated oils. The sauces can be used for so much, just heat and eat!
I went to my local Walmart on Coors Blvd. and they had a variety of cheese sauces, including Ricos Premium Cheddar, Ricos Gourmet Nacho, and Ricos Condensed Cheddar. I was able to the rest of my holiday shopping at Walmart too. I love only making one trip to the store!
Christmas Cornbread Ingredients
This holiday cornbread recipe includes many ingredients that can already be found in your pantry. Anything else can easily be found at your local Walmart.
- all-purpose flour
- yellow cornmeal
- baking powder
- baking soda
- vegetable or canola oil
- green bell pepper
- red bell pepper
- Ricos Cheese Sauce
- Chives, for garnish
How to Make Cornbread in a Bundt Pan
Making Holiday Cornbread Bundt Cake with Nacho Cheese Sauce is pretty simple. It is as easy as mixing all the ingredients and letting the oven do all the work!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray non-stick spray all over the inside of your bundt pan. Set pan aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add peppers and stir.
- In another mixing bowl or large measuring cup, whisk eggs, oil and buttermilk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Pour the mixture into the bundt pan.
- Bake holiday cornbread for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden on top and toothpick inserted in few places comes out clean. I start checking it at 35 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving dish. Cool completely.
- Add Ricos Nacho Cheese Sauce of your choice to a medium saucepan over medium heat until warm. Pour over the cake. The sauce is thick enough that it will start to slide down the sides but stop halfway.
- Garnish holiday cornbread with chopped chives. I use kitchen scissors and cut the chives right over the bundt cake. Add as much as you like.
How will you use Ricos Cheese Sauce this holiday? You can do a nacho dish, queso recipe, Chili Cheese Dogs, holiday casserole, cheesy soup recipe, slow cooker recipe, and so much more! Let me know with #RicosCheesePlease on social media!