Easy Bacon Cheese Ball Appetizer is quick and delicious. Cream cheese and shredded cheese are mixed with beef and bacon for a savory combination.
This cheese ball recipe will be the highlight of any party and is perfect for family reunions, backyard barbecues, or game night! Serve it with crackers or chips.
You can make it ahead of time and chill it until you are ready to serve. This party appetizer will serve a crowd and I guarantee there will not be any leftovers!
This post contains affiliate links.
Bacon Cheese Ball Ingredients
Cheese balls are super simple to make and only require a few ingredients (go down to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- Cream Cheese
- Green onions
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Beef Deli Meat
- Bacon Bits
How to Make a Cheese Ball Appetizer
Making a cheese ball is very easy. You will need a food processor for this recipe. I use this one. It is one of the cheaper ones and it works great! I have had it for years.
- Prep the ingredients. Place the cream cheese and shredded cheese in a large mixing bowl. Let sit to bring it to room temperature while you prepare the other ingredients. Cut the ends off of the green onions. Cut the tops off and set the middle section aside. Open all 3 beef packets and cut into small sections, about 1/8 in size. Blend your onions and beef together in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine the ingredients. Combine all ingredients (except bacon) in the bowl with the cheese. Begin folding the cream cheese into itself, combining all ingredients. Continue doing this until all ingredients are combined and distributed evenly throughout the cheese ball.
- Shape the cream cheese ball. Roll your mixture into a nice round ball and form into the desired shape.
- Add toppings. Sprinkle bacon bits on the cheese ball and press them in lightly with your hand.
This bacon cheese ball recipe is basic enough that you could even use it as the filling for cream cheese pinwheels.
More Amazing Bacon Recipes
- Easy Bacon Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Candied Bacon Hot Chocolate
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip
- TikTok Twisted Bacon
- Bacon Cheese Ball Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad