Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip is a cheesy and creamy appetizer dip. Seasoned chicken and crispy bacon are mixed with cream cheese and sour cream and baked to perfection.
This chicken dip is so warm and melty, you won’t be able to stop eating it! It is so good, you could even use it as a topping on baked chicken breast or mixed in with your favorite noodles for a cheesy pasta dish.
Using store-bought rotisserie chicken breast makes this a super easy chicken appetizer to make.
If you love warm cheese dips, try my Jalapeno Popper Dip.
This post contains affiliate links.
Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip Ingredients
To make this savory cheese dip, you will need the following ingredients (go down to the recipe below for quantities and directions):
- Bacon: buy quality center cut bacon that crisps really well
- Cream Cheese and Sour Cream
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Rotisserie chicken breast
- Garlic powder
- Fresh parsley and green onion: these are both ingredients in the dip and garnishes
How to Make Chicken Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Prepare the bacon. Cook bacon in the oven or in a pan until crispy. Set aside on paper towels and dab excess grease.
- Mix all ingredients. Add cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning and garlic powder to a mixing bowl and mix well. Shred chicken and crumble 7 pieces of bacon (save 2 pieces for garnish). Add to the bowl and mix. Add Monterey Jack (reserve about ⅓ cup to put on top). Add in green onion and parsley. Mix well to combine and add to an 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake the dip. Bake for 10 minutes. Take out and top with cheese. Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is browned nicely. Keep an eye on it!
- Garnish with bacon, green onion and parsley.
Tips for Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip
I like to use center cut bacon. It doesn’t have the fatty ends so it gets crispier.
Bake in individual ramekins for a cute personalized touch.
If you can’t find rotisserie chicken, you can use plain chicken breast or barbecue chicken.
What to Serve with Chicken Bacon Dip
This warm dip is versatile and can be served so many ways. I’m even tempted to just eat it by the spoonful! Here are some ideas of what to serve with cheesy chicken dip:
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Ritz crackers
- Pita chips
- Toasted French bread
- Tortilla chips