Bacon Cheese Ball Bites are a delicious bite size appetizer made with cream cheese and cheddar cheese. They are rolled in bacon, almonds and pecans for a delicious appetizer recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
Bacon Cheese Ball Ingredients
To make this cheese ball appetizer recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Fresh parsley
- Green onions
- Cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Packet ranch dressing
- Pretzel sticks
How to Make Mini Cheese Balls
- Make the toppings. Stir together the chopped bacon, almonds, pecans and parsley in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Make the cheese ball mixture. In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing until well combined.
- Roll and coat the cheese balls. Create bite sized balls using a 1 inch cookie scoop. Roll the cheese balls into the chopped bacon and nut mixture until evenly coated.
- Chill the cheese balls. Place the finished cheese balls onto a serving tray or baking sheet with parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for one hour or until you are ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy. Take a pretzel stick and press into the center of each cheese ball prior to serving, enjoy!
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead of Time?
You can make these cheese balls one day prior to serving. Loosely cover with plastic wrap to preserve. Do not chill with the pretzel sticks placed into the cheese balls, instead add the pretzels just before serving.
Try substituting smoked almonds for extra flavoring!
More Delicious Cream Cheese Appetizers
I love a good cream cheese appetizer. Here are some of my favorite appetizer recipes:
Cream Cheese Pinwheels – This classic appetizer recipe is beloved by many and will be gone in no time. You definitely will want to make this for your next party.
Pizza Dip – This layered pizza dip has cream cheese, tomato sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni baked to cheesy perfection in the oven.
Jalapeno Popper Dip – This delicious dip has just enough spice to hurt so good you will be wanting more. Cream cheese and mayonnaise are mixed with chopped jalapenos and topped with fried onions. It’s even good on top of burgers. YUM.