Orange Cranberry Gin and Juice puts a holiday twist on a classic gin cocktail recipe. Serve instead of mimosas at your Christmas brunch!
This post contains affiliate links.
Orange Cranberry Gin and Juice Ingredients
To make this holiday gin cocktail, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe card below for quantities and instructions):
- Gin: You can use any brand, but I love Tanqueray No. 10
- Orange juice, fresh squeezed
- Cranberry juice
- Garnishes: fresh cranberries, orange wheels, and mint
How to Make an Orange Cranberry Gin and Juice Cocktail
- In a cocktail shaker, add the gin and orange juice, shake vigorously to combine.
- Pour the cranberry juice into a highball glass. Fill glass with ice.
- Slowly pour in the orange juice and gin mixture, you want to do this slowly so most of the cranberry juice stays at the bottom of the glass.
- Add garnishes of your choice and serve.
How to Make Perfect Orange Slices
My knife skills are not great. My orange slices are always inconsistent thicknesses or I end up using a dull knife. But I love to make cocktails at home. If you love to serve up cocktails at parties, you might want to invest in a mandoline slicer. Get perfect slices of orange, lemon, and limes in record time.
The Best Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire – This flaming holiday cocktail is made with brandy, eggnog and chestnut syrup. Think spiked eggnog with a twist. Then you can light in on fire!
Pomegranate Mimosa – This lovely mimosa is a beautiful red color perfect for Christmas morning. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and pomegranate arils.
Caramel Hot Chocolate with Rumchata – Rumchata is a cinnamon vanilla liquor. Add to hot chocolate with caramel and you have one AMAZING hot cocoa.
Vanilla Moscow Mule – Mules are so refreshing and the vanilla vodka pairs perfectly with the ginger beer. Add a dash of cinnamon for an extra Christmas-y drink.