No Bake Lime Cheesecake with Raspberries is layers of lime curd, whipped cream, and a graham cracker crust that make a delightfully sweet dessert.
There is a very nice citrus flavor in this lime cheesecake recipe. The sweet raspberries on top balance it nicely.
This no bake cheesecake is served in individual mason jars for a personal experience! They are also great for making ahead and serving later.
If you like individual desserts in mason jars, try my Apple Crisp in a Jar.
This post contains affiliate links.
No Bake Lime Cheesecake Ingredients
This cheesecake recipe is egg free, so you do not have to bake it. To make this easy cheesecake dessert, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe below for exact quantities):
- Graham crackers: the graham cracker crust is my favorite part of cheesecake
- Cream cheese
- Lime curd: you can buy pre-made lime curd, or make your own homemade lime curd
- Butter: always use unsalted butter when baking unless the recipe says to use salted butter
- Lime: you can use key limes to make this a no bake key lime cheesecake, but you will need to use more key limes as they are smaller
- Heavy whipping cream
For this individual cheesecake recipe, you will need 4 ounce canning jars.
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake
What makes this a no bake cheesecake is that there are no eggs. Follow these instructions to satisfy your cheesecake craving in 15 minutes!
- Make the graham cracker crust. Melt butter and combine with graham cracker crumbs. Divide mixture in half and evenly disperse into bottom of each canning jar. You do not need to press down.
- Make the cheesecake mixture. Combine cream cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar and lime juice into bowl. Mix well.
- Make the whipped cream. Whip 1 cup heavy whipping cream and 2 tablespoons sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Layer the cheesecake. Using a spoon or decorating tool, layer the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Next, spoon in lime curd. Top with whipping cream layer, the rest of the graham cracker crumbs and raspberries.
Tips for Lime Cheesecake
- I like to use this decorating tool to evenly distribute the layers.
- Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator.
- Store extra whipping cream covered in the refrigerator.
Other No Bake Desserts
No bake desserts are easy to make and perfect for when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth NOW!