No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a pumpkin lovers dream! Pumpkin and cinnamon are the stars of this quick and easy no bake dessert recipe.
No bake recipes are convenient and easy alternatives to traditional baking recipes. These recipes come together much quicker and set in the fridge until ready to serve.
This post contains affiliate links.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients
To make this fall cheesecake recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- graham cracker crumbs
- unsalted butter
- brown sugar
- whipping cream, cold
- cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- powdered sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla extract
- sea salt
Tools Needed to Make No Bake Cheesecake
If you are not a regular baker, you may need to get some special items in order to make this recipe.
9 inch Springform Pan – this round cake pan has a removable bottom and sides so you can easily release your cake while maintaining its shape
Dough Scraper – this flat sided tool will help you smooth out the cheesecake on top while it is still inside the pan
Hand Mixer – you can used a stand mixer, but in my opinion it is just as easy to use a mixing bowl and a hand mixer
Parchment Paper – if you enjoy baking, parchment paper will become one of your favorite kitchen items because it prevent anything from sticking to your pans
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- To prepare the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined. Create a small hole in the center and add the melted butter. Stir well to combine. Pour the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, and pack tightly. You can use a flat bottom measuring cup.
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, whisk the whipping cream into stiff peaks and set aside. This should only take 3-4 minutes. In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the pumpkin puree and beat again until smooth and no lumps. Slowly to start, beat in the powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, vanilla and sea salt until well mixed. Slowly fold in the whipped cream, being careful not to lose all the air.
- Pour the filling on the crust and try to create a smooth even top layer. If you have a dough scraper you can get a nice clean surface by running it in circles inside the pan. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight. You may want to add parchment paper underneath for easy clean up later.
- Slide a knife along the edges to loosen the crust and remove the cheesecake from the springform pan.
The cheesecake can be stored in an airtight container and kept refrigerated for up to 5 days. The cheesecake can be stored in the freezer for up to one month by wrapping the whole cake or individual slices in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Let thaw overnight in the refrigerator or for a few hours at room temperature before serving.
More Delicious Pumpkin Spice Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Caramel Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake