This drink screams summer! This mango piña colada is a fruity cocktail that is definitely a crowd pleaser and is made in 5 minutes.
If you love regular frozen pina coladas, you will appreciate this little addition of mango. There is so much flavor!
Mango Piña Colada Ingredients
To make this beachy cocktail, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- frozen pineapple
- frozen mango
- white rum
- pineapple juice
- coconut creme
- coconut milk
- For garnish: Pineapple triangles, mint, mango, fresh coconut
How to Make a Mango Piña Colada
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until frozen pineapple and mango are completely smooth.
- Garnish with pineapple triangles, mint, mango or even pieces of fresh coconut.
- You can decrease the amount of rum for a weaker drink.
- If you want it thicker, add more frozen pineapple so the ice doesn’t water down the cocktail.
- To keep your drink cold, used a chilled glass.
This recipe uses white rum. You need an Añejo instead of Reposado, a dark rum which has been aged. White rum is great for tropical and fruity drinks. Always check the bottle when looking for rum at the liquor store.
I like to use a sturdy blender like Ninja or Vitamix.
I think you could easily double the recipe. I would not try to make more than 2 at one time, given the capacity of a blender.