Halloween Bark is a chocolate Halloween candy recipe. This chocolate bark has chunks of chocolate candies, candy corn, and ghost marshmallows.
This homemade Halloween Bark is the perfect Halloween candy for your Halloween party! This bark uses ghost peeps (so cute!), KitKats, M&Ms and candy corn. Of course, you can get creative and add whatever candy or sprinkles you want! You can even wrap up some pieces in plastic and make little goodie bags with them.
This post contains affiliate links.
Halloween Bark Ingredients
To make this chocolate bark recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe below for exact amounts):
How to Make Halloween Boo Bark
- Place parchment paper into a 13×9 pan after cutting to appropriate size. Set pan aside.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a large, microwave-safe bowl uncovered on medium-high power (70%) for 1 minute. Stir. If the morsels have retained some of their original shape and not melted all the way, microwave on additional 10 to 15 second intervals, stirring until morsels are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan on top of parchment paper. Spread chocolate out as evenly as you can with a rubber spatula.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Have fun placing all your candy on top of the melted chocolate.
- When you are done arranging all of the chocolate and candies, place the pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pull pan out of refrigerator and begin breaking the chocolate into chunks of Boo Bark with your hands.
*Note: I would caution you about handing out homemade candy during Trick-or-Treat. Many parents don’t allow their children to eat homemade candy received from people they do not know very well. This is strictly for safety reasons and/or allergy reasons.
Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls with Frosting | Fall Pumpkin Recipe
Thursday 17th of January 2019
[…] Halloween Boo Bark […]