Every Halloween party is going to need these Chocolate Chunk & Candy Corn Cookies! They are so festive and are a fun alternative to just eating candy corn.
They add a unique flavor to chocolate chip cookies. Candy Corn Cookies are real simple to make. You basically take your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and just add candy corn.
Did you know that candy corn has been around for over 125 years? Take advantage of this treat that appears in every store once a year and try these delicious cookies! If you like these, also try Halloween Sugar Cookies.
Candy Corn Cookie Ingredients
To make this Halloween cookie recipe, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact measurements):
- salted butter
- baking soda, baking powder, salt
- light brown sugar
- white sugar
- vanilla extract
- candy corn
- chocolate chunks
How to Make Halloween Cookies
This candy corn cookies recipe is so simple. Just follow these instructions and you will have Halloween cookies ready in no time!
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a bowl and mix to combine.
- In large bowl, mix together brown and white sugars, melted butter, vanilla, and egg until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until dough forms.
- Fold in the candy corn and chocolate chunks.
- Scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Make sure no candy corn pieces are sticking out of dough on the sides, as they will melt while cooking.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges start to brown.
You don’t have to let them cool completely to enjoy. Personally, I love a warm gooey cookie! However you eat it, you will love these Chocolate Chunk & Candy Corn Cookies!