Halloween is a time for skeletons and monsters, but they don’t have to be scary! These Halloween Sugar Cookies are dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with fun sprinkles.
They are so cute and colorful, like this Halloween Boo Bark! Halloween cookies are easy to make and all the ingredients can be easily found in the store or online. Check the Fall and Halloween aisles for seasonal and holiday sprinkles. You can use bones, googly eyes, bats, pumpkins, colored sprinkles, and any others you desire.
Halloween Cookie Ingrediets
This post contains affiliate links .
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Assorted Colors Melting Chocolate
- Various Halloween Sprinkles
How to Make Sugar Cookies
Before you get started, you will need a large mixing bowl, smaller microwaveable bowls, multiple cookie sheets (baking sheets), measuring cups, hand mixer or stand mixer, cooling rack, and parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the butter, eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl.
- Drop one teaspoon full of mixture onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Repeat until sheet is full.
- Bake until edges are light brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely. [Make sure you check frequently, as they cook quickly, especially at higher altitudes.]
- Place each color of melting chocolates into separate microwaveable bowls. Melt down in the microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and then microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Dip half of the cooled cookie into the melted chocolate.
- Before chocolate hardens, sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles on top.
- Place on another cookie sheet with parchment paper and let harden.
- Serve and enjoy!