This Pumpkin Doughnuts recipe is so easy with just 4 ingredients! Canned pumpkin is added yellow cake mix to make these fall donuts.
Heat up cream cheese frosting in the microwave, and you have an instant glaze. So easy!
This post contains affiliate links.
Pumpkin Doughnuts Ingredients
To make this pumpkin pastry recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- box yellow cake mix
- salted butter
- pumpkin puree
- cream cheese frosting
Special Tools Needed to Make Donuts
How to Make Pumpkin Donuts
- Add your cake mix, eggs, pumpkin puree, and melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and well combined. Place mixture into your piping bag, grease your donut tin, and fill each donut tin with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Place icing in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds until melted. Dip donuts in icing and set on a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Can I Add Anything to These Donuts?
If you want to add a little flair, sprinkle a little spice on top of the glaze, such as pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon.
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Muffins
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake