Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are a decadent chocolate dessert. Peanut butter balls are pressed into miniature brownies and drizzled with chocolate on top.
These mini treats are so easy to pop in your mouth, they are irresistible! Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite sweet flavor combination. Try my Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels Bars, and No Bake Peanut Butter Balls.
Mini Peanut Butter Brownie Bites Ingredients
To make this chocolate peanut butter dessert recipe, you will need the following (go to the recipe below for detailed amounts and instructions):
- Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- vegetable oil
- creamy peanut butter
- unsalted butter
- powdered sugar
- chocolate almond bark
How to Make Mini Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter
This recipe uses boxed brownie mix, which saves time in the kitchen.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Make peanut butter balls. Beat together the peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl. The mixture should be like a cookie dough. If it’s too crumbly, add a little more peanut butter. If the mixture is too sticky, add some more powdered sugar. Scoop out tablespoon size balls, roll them and place them onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Make brownies. Stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs until combined. Fill the mini muffin pan 1/2 full and bake for about 15 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Add peanut butter balls. Take the brownies out of the oven and immediately press a peanut butter ball onto the top. Allow the brownies to cool for several minutes in the pan before removing to a cooling sheet.
- Drizzle with chocolate. Once cooled, melt the chocolate almond bark in the microwave according to directions. It will only take 20-30 seconds. Using a fork, drizzle the chocolate across the peanut butter brownies.
- Let cool to set the chocolate.
You can also use the 18.3 oz Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix Family size. This box calls for 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and 3 tablespoons water.
You can also use the 18.3 oz Duncan Hines Family Size Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix. This box calls for 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and 1/4 cup water.