Jalapeno Popper Dip is the perfect appetizer for any occasion. Jalapenos, cream cheese, shredded cheese and mayonnaise create the perfect balance of spicy and creamy. Crispy fried onions on top give this dip a delicious crunch.
This delicious dip is perfect for football tailgating, New Year’s Eve parties, potlucks, or backyard barbecues. It is as easy as mix, bake and serve.
This post contains affiliate links.
Jalapeno Popper Dip Ingredients
To make this spicy cheese dip recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Cream cheese
- Green onions
- Jalapenos (about 5-6 large jalapenos)
- Bacon Bits
- Pepper jack cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- French’s crispy fried onions
Special Tools Need for This Recipe
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare chopped ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients. Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and whip until smooth. Add in green onions, diced jalapeno, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and pepper jack cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add to baking dish. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and pour mixture into the baking dish. Smooth out and top with cheddar cheese, fried onions, and jalapeno slices.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
What to Serve with Jalapeno Popper Dip
Jalapeno Dip can be served as soon as it comes out of the oven. You can serve it as an appetizer or a side dish. What creative ways can you come up with to serve this recipe? Here are some ideas for what to serve with this dip:
- Ritz crackers (my favorite!)
- tortilla chips
- sausage sticks
You can store dairy based dips in an air-tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. You can serve it cold or reheat it in the microwave.
Other Jalapeno Recipes
Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread – Cheddar cheese and jalapenos take cornbread to the next level.
Turkey Chili with Butternut Squash – The perfect fall recipe to keep you warm, this healthy chili is full of turkey, peppers, beans and seasoning.