20 Cranberry Cocktails To Create This Thanksgiving
Halloween is over and I am trying to enjoy preparing for Thanksgiving before Christmas takes over the stores. Just kidding, it already has. While I turn a blind eye to the store displays, I am immersing myself in DIY Thanksgiving projects. Next up is planning the dinner and drink menus.
I love using cranberries in cocktails because they create such a beautiful red color. Festive cocktails will liven any holiday party. I can also see having a Thanksgiving “after party” and using all the leftover cranberries in delicious cocktails. However you celebrate, these cranberrycocktail recipes will surly be crowd pleasers.
- Cranberry Moscow Mules
- Cranberry Vodka Spritzer
- Cranberry Margarita
- Cranberry Prosecco Punch
- Cannon Blast Cranberry Lime Cocktail
- Spiked Cranberry Lemonade
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Cranberry Whiskey Sour
- Sparkling Cranberry Sangria
- Red Menace Cocktail
- Cranberry Mint Cocktail
- Grapefruit Cranberry Ginger Cocktail
- Cranberry Atomic Fireball Martini
- Roasted Cranberry Bourbon Crush
- Cranberry Mint Fizz Cocktail
- Cranberry Moonshine
- Cranberry Colada
- Cranberry Mango Lemonade Cocktail
- Cranberry Gin & Tonic
- Cranberry Rosemary Citrus Martini
Which Thanksgiving cocktails will you be trying? It’s so hard to pick, I might just have to test each one before the big day.