20 DIY Thanksgiving Gifts & Party Favors
Every time we get close to a holiday, I say “THIS is my favorite holiday!” I have to admit that Christmas is my REAL favorite holiday, but Thanksgiving is a close second. I love the extra long weekend, watching football with the family, Fall decorations, pumpkin everything, and huge spreads of food. Thanksgiving food is just so pretty. And so are Thanksgiving table settings, centerpieces, porch decorations, and everything else. Maybe it’s because I grew up in the Midwest, but hay bales and cornstalks are just so homey.
Add something a little personal to your Thanksgiving celebration. Here are 20 DIY Thanksgiving Gift and Party Favors that your friends and family will love.
- DIY Thanksgiving Hostess Gifts from sarahhearts.com
- A Hand Painted Hostess Gift http://www.mindanews.com/buy-valtrex/ Idea from kenarry.com
- Cake Batter Snickerdoodles from lilluna.com
- Thanksgiving Paper Flower Turkey Mason Jar Gift Idea from club.chicacircle.com
- Acorn Treat Recipe With Nutter Butters And Hersheys from momdot.com
- 1-Ingredient Crockpot Caramel Sauce from boxwoodavenue.com
- 10-minute DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap from happinessishomemade.net
- Free Printable “Thank You” Tags from thecasualcraftlete.com
- Caramel Apple Dip Gift Idea from iheartnaptime.net
- Simple Thanksgiving Gift Idea from simplydesigning.porch.com
- DIY Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Idea from thecraftingchicks.com
- “Gobble It Up” Thanksgiving Gift Idea from bloomdesignsonline.com
- Caramel Apple Cider Kit from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- Thanksgiving Turkey Treats from cleanandscentsible.com
- Thanksgiving Blessing Mix from organizeyourstuffnow.com
- Fall Themed “Thank You” Gift Idea from smashedpeasandcarrots.com
- DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Party Favors from iheartcraftythings.com
- Thankful Cookies In A Jar from kristendukephotography.com
- Easy Tissue Paper Pumpkin Favors from onelittleproject.com
- Thanksgiving Candy Bar Wrappers from livinglocurto.com
And here is one I made on my own!
Which crafts will you be creating for your holiday celebration? Let me know in the comments!