Celebrate #NationalPastaMonth at BRAVO Cucina Italiana
It’s #NationalPastaMonth at BRAVO Cucina Italiana! From Oct. 3–Oct. 29 guests can enjoy two-course pasta combos for lunch ($14.99) and dinner ($16.99). The offer includes a choice of soup or salad.
BRAVO generously invited me to sample their menu. All opinions expressed herein are my own.
My boyfriend and I headed out to Uptown Albuquerque where BRAVO is set in a cute outdoor mall. We parked about a block away and had a nice stroll across the mall, where music was playing from the light posts. The restaurant itself has an ambiance reminiscent of old Italy. We were immediately greeted by our server and presented with bread and the best dipping sauce I’ve ever had at an Italian restaurant.
For the pasta combos, you can choose from one of four pastas:
- Pasta Woozie with grilled chicken, fettuccine, alfredo, and spinach
This is one of the best alfredo dishes I’ve ever had. When it comes to alfredo, it’s all about the sauce.
- Chianti Braised Beef Ravioli featuring Sangiovese braised beef-filled ravioli, roasted sweet potatoes, brown butter, and sage
I forgot how delicious this dish was! We had it the last time we dined at BRAVO. The flavors are unlike any other pasta dish I’ve ever tried.
- Campanelle Mediterranean with sun-dried tomatoes, caramelized onions, mushrooms, spinach, pine nuts, and feta
To be honest, I am not a fan of mushrooms. Surprisingly, this dish was delicious even with my dislike of mushrooms. It is a great “lighter” option.
- Baked Rigatoni Bolognese featuring BRAVO’s signature meat sauce, marinara, Pomodoro, Reggiano, ricotta, mozzarella, and Provolone
You can’t really go wrong when you put several different cheeses in one dish. Another delicious dish! It was so hard for me to pick a favorite.
End the meal with the Pumpkin Butterscotch Bread Pudding, made with vanilla bean gelato, caramel, candied pecans, anglaise, and cinnamon, for $5.99.
Be careful not to inhale the cinnamon! LOL This is hands down the best bread pudding I’ve ever had. I hope it stays on the menu.
In addition to a full wine list, guests can savor the flavor of the season with these limited time fall-inspired cocktails:
- Apple Crisp Cooler — Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple juice, Apple Pucker liqueur, apple butter, apple wedge, cinnamon sugar rim ($8.50)
- Caramel Apple Cider Appletini — Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple cider, lemon juice, simple syrup, apple slice, caramel and cinnamon sugar rim ($7.95)
These cocktails tasted just like apple cider and I could drink many of them, which is dangerous. 😉
We will definitely be returning to BRAVO in Uptown Albuquerque, even after National Pasta Month ends!
BRAVO Cucina Italiana Location and Hours
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is located in the Uptown Center off Indian School & Louisiana
2220 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Reservations: (505) 888-1111
Fri & Sat: 11am-11pm
Weekend Brunch: Saturday & Sunday until 3:00 pm
Happy Hour – Weekdays from 3:30-6:30 in the Bar
To find a location near you, click here.