Chicken Sausage & Cauliflower Rice Skillet is a delicious 10 minute meal that is low carb and loaded with flavor.
Sausage & Rice Ingredients
This recipe makes 1 serving and is cooked in an 8″ skillet.
- Corn oil or vegetable oil
- Cauliflower rice: precooked/prepackaged or read my post on how to make cauliflower rice)
- Chicken sausage
- Red bell pepper
- Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
How to Make Sausage & Rice in a Skillet
- Slice the chicken sausage and cut up the vegetables.
- Place skillet on stove over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of Mazola Corn Oil to the skillet.
- Brown the sausage and vegetables in the oil.
- Add cauliflower rice and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. The rice will soak up the rest of the cooking oil.
- Once rice is heated through, it is ready to serve.
Sausage and Rice Tips
Careful! The skillet will be hot. Use a towel or oven mitt to hold the skillet handle.
Note: This post was formerly a sponsored post containing this disclaimer: “This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Mazola® Corn Oil. All opinions are mine alone. #MakeItMazola #simpleswap #CollectiveBias.” It has been modified to better serve my readers.