This St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Shake recipe is festive and delicious. This milkshake is made with mint chocolate chip ice cream, and green food coloring gives it that extra green color.
St. Patrick’s Day Shake Ingredients
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping ease.
- mint chocolate chip ice cream
- green gel food coloring
- Whipped cream for topping
- Chocolate mints for topping (or sprinkles!)
How to Make Shamrock Shakes
- Add ice cream, milk, and food coloring to your favorite blender and mix well.
- Pour into a tall glass (like these fountain shop soda glasses) and top with whipped cream and chocolate mints or sprinkles.
Enjoy! This shamrock shake recipe is delicious and so easy to make. It will make other shamrock shakes jealous.
- Want to make it an adult version? Add Bailey’s Irish Cream for a Boozy Shamrock Shake!
- You can use low calorie, fat free, or sugar free ingredients in this recipe and it still tastes great. Cool Whip makes a sugar free whipped topping that tastes amazing! You might also want to try Halo ice cream, which has really low calories, if you are okay with artificial sweetener.