Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is a delicious coffee drink sweetened with pumpkin creamer, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. This is the perfect drink to enjoy on a Fall day.
This is an easy Starbucks coffee drink you can make at home! No frother or special coffee equipment required.
This post contains affiliate links.
For this recipe I used 16 ounce coffee mugs. If you use smaller coffee cups, this recipe will make more servings. All you have to do is equally divide the cold brew coffee and the pumpkin creamer mixture between all cups.
What is Cold Brew Coffee?
Cold brew coffee is not the same as iced coffee. Iced coffee is coffee that is brewed hot and then put on ice to be chilled. Cold brew coffee is brewed with cold water over a longer period of time. This process makes the coffee less acidic, making it taste more flavorful and smoother to many people.
You can make your own cold brew coffee or buy it at the grocery store. You can find it in the refrigerator section by the juice.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Ingredients
To make this Starbucks copycat drink, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for exact quantities and instructions):
- simple syrup: granulated sugar, vanilla extract, water
- pumpkin puree
- heavy whipping cream
- whole milk
- spices: ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves
- cold brew coffee: for this recipe, I used store bought cold brew coffee
- whipped cream
How to Make Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at Home
There are 5 parts to this drink: spice mix, simple syrup, pumpkin creamer, cold brew, and toppings. I don’t have the patience to wait for cold brew, so I buy it at the grocery store.
Making pumpkin cream cold brew at home saves money and is so rewarding. Just follow these simple instructions.
- Make your spice mix. In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Set aside.
- Make the simple syrup. Boil the water on the stove in a small saucepan. Once water is boiling, add sugar and vanilla extract. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from stove and set aside.
- Make the pumpkin creamer. In a small mixing bowl, pour in the milk, heavy whipping cream and pumpkin puree. Add in 1 tablespoon of the spice mix you made. Save the rest for sprinkling on top.
- Make your drink. In a 16 ounce coffee mug, pour in the cold brew coffee until it reaches the 3/4 mark of your cup (about 12 ounces in a 16 ounce mug). Add as much simple syrup as you prefer – I use 1 or 2 tablespoons. You can add more if you want a sweeter drink. Then, add in ⅓ cup of your pumpkin cream mixture. Mix together.
- Add toppings. Once your drink is mixed, scoop on whipped cream until you reach your desired amount and sprinkle some of the spice mix on top to garnish. Add your favorite straw and enjoy!
Can I Make This Drink with Iced Coffee?
Yes! You do not need to use cold brew for this drink. You can brew your favorite coffee of choice and pour over ice. If you are adding ice, pour the coffee in until it reaches the ⅔ mark, about 10 ounces. Pumpkin iced coffee is just as good as pumpkin cold brew in my opinion.