Snowman Cupcakes are an easy Christmas dessert recipe that are a great way to get in the spirit of winter. These cupcakes are easy and delicious. You can use pre-made cupcakes or a box mix. Then all you have to do is assemble your snowman!
You can even make it a family event and have your kids help out. Making the pretzel arms is a great job for the kiddos. You can make the cupcakes in any flavor, you just need white frosting to make them look like snowmen. These are so fun to make and even more fun to eat.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping ease.
Snowmen Cupcake Ingredients
To make these cute winter cupcakes, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Cupcakes: You can use premade cupcakes or boxed cake mix. I recommend using French Vanilla Cake Mix, but you can use whatever flavor you want!
- Pretzel sticks
- White frosting
- Orange and black decorating frosting
- Large marshmallows
How to Make Cupcakes That Look Like Snowmen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 6 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Let cool.
- Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes. (You can buy piping bags and tips online or at Walmart.)
- On a large marshmallow, use the black frosting to pipe two dots for eyes. Use the orange frosting to pipe a carrot nose.
- Place the marshmallow on top of the frosted cupcake.
- Stick 2 pretzel sticks on either side of the marshmallow head for arms.
- Use the black decorating frosting to add three black dots below the marshmallow head for buttons.
So cute! You can make these for a special occasion like a party, or just because. Let me know if you try it!
More Cute Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Tree Meringues
- Christmas Lights Sugar Cookies
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Look at These Cute Christmas Cupcakes That You will Love | Ecotek Green Living
Monday 17th of December 2018
[…] Image via: emilyenchanted […]
Marshmallow Pops for Hot Chocolate | DIY Hot Chocolate Stir Sticks
Monday 4th of December 2017
[…] Looking for more Christmas inspiration? Try these adorable snowman cupcakes! […]
25 Days of Christmas Activities Printable | Free Printable
Thursday 30th of November 2017
[…] a snowman (Don’t have snow? Build these snowman cupcakes […]