Fall Chocolate Covered Pretzels with Sprinkles is a colorful and easy fall dessert. Colored chocolate and festive sprinkles make this a fall treat that everyone will love.
Fall Chocolate Covered Pretzels Ingredients
This recipe makes as much as you want! So the quantity is up to you.
- Fall sprinkles
- Orange chocolate candy melts
- Yellow chocolate candy melts
- Brown chocolate candy melts
How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Using 3 separate bowls, melt the candy melts in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds (time may vary depending on your microwave).
- Dip the pretzels in the chocolate with a fork, let the excess chocolate drip off, and place the pretzel on a parchment lined baking sheet. Using a fork allows you to cover the whole pretzel with chocolate. If you only want to dip half of the pretzel, you can use your fingers.
- If you want to take your chocolate pretzels to the next level, drizzle different colored chocolate on top of the already covered pretzels. For example, on a brown dipped pretzel, drizzle orange and yellow chocolate on top.
- Decorate with your sprinkles as desired. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to set.
What Kind of Pretzels are Best For Dipping in Chocolate?
I have linked them here so you know what to look for, but I recommend buying them from a grocery store so you can make sure you get a bag that doesn’t have many broken pretzels.
More Fall Dessert Recipes
Fall Chocolate Covered Pretzels with Sprinkles
- Using 3 separate bowls, melt the candy melts in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds.
- Dip the pretzels in the chocolate with a fork, let the excess chocolate drip off, and place the pretzel on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with your sprinkles as desired.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to set.
The nutrition information is calculated using online nutrition calculators and may not be accurate. It is provided as a general guide only.
The recipe and photos contained herein are the property of Emily Enchanted© and may not be copied.