Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with some festive Easter Blondies! These chewy bars are packed with crunchy Easter candy pieces and pastel sprinkles. Not only do they make for a delicious dessert, but they’re also the perfect activity for your family this Easter.
If you want to make these after Easter, they are a great way to use leftover Easter candy.
This post contains affiliate links.
Easter Blondies Ingredients
To make this easy Easter dessert, you will need the following ingredients (print the recipe below for detailed amounts):
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar
- salted butter: note that this recipe call for added salt. If you think these bars are too salty, you can use unsalted butter instead of salted butter.
- vanilla extract
- pastel M&Ms: you can also add Cadbury mini eggs or other mini chocolate eggs.
- small sprinkles: you can use any pastel or spring-themed sprinkles. I used these sprinkles with bunnies, chicks and eggs.
Don’t Forget a Cute Serving Dish! 🐇
How to Make Easter Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar to a separate large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and eggs. Then gradually mix in the flour mixture, followed by the M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Dollop the batter into the baking dish and spread it to the edges of the pan. Add about a handful of additional M&Ms and sprinkles to the top of the blondies and bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven.
- Allow the blondies to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting them into 12 equal squares. Serve and enjoy!
You can store Easter blondies for 1 week at room temperature. They can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Thaw at room temperature before eating.