Chambord Margarita is a delicious frozen margarita recipe made with raspberry liqueur and a sugar rim. Perfect for those summer days!
Chambord, triple sec and tequila are blended in a powerful blender with ice to create this delicious pink margarita.
This post contains affiliate links.
Chambord Margarita Ingredients
To make this raspberry margarita, you will need the following ingredients (scroll down to the recipe below for precise amounts):
- Chambord: You can substitute the Chambord with any black raspberry or raspberry liqueur.
- Triple Sec
- Silver Tequila
- Raspberries: Fresh or Frozen Raspberries will work in this. If you use frozen you won’t need as much as ice.
- Raw Sugar: This margarita is rimmed with Raw Sugar but, any salt or sugar will do. If you decide to use salt, you still need raw sugar for the recipe, also known as turbinao sugar.
How to Make Frozen Raspberry Margaritas
- Rim your glasses with lime juice and dip in 1-2 Tablespoons of sugar. Set aside.
- Add the ice, tequila, triple sec, chambord, lime juice, 3 tablespoons raw sugar, and raspberries to the blender.
- Place lid on blender and blend on high until fully mixed and all ice is crushed.
- Pour into rimmed glasses and garnish each with a lime slice and raspberries.
How to Rim a Cocktail Glass
The easiest way to rim a glass is to take whatever salt or sugar you would like to use and place it on a small flat plate. Then, take a slice of lime & make a little cut right in the middle of it. Use that to go all the way around the rim of your glass. Making sure not to miss any spots. This will help the salt or sugar stick.
Set the lime aside and take your glass and gently rotate just the top of the rim in the salt or sugar, going all the way around until it’s covered, never setting it directly in the salt/sugar.