Melted butter with cream cheese and hot sauce gives this Creamy Buffalo Chicken Bake a little zing. Add to salad, eat in a wrap, or enjoy all by itself!
Buffalo Chicken Bake Ingredients
To make this buffalo chicken dinner, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Chicken breasts
- Cream cheese
- Hot sauce: Frank’s RedHot is recommended
- Unsalted butter
- Garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
How to Make Creamy Buffalo Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, butter, hot sauce, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined. Add the chicken to the mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the chicken into the baking dish in an even layer and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the chicken with minced fresh parsley and serve immediately.
What to Serve with Buffalo Chicken Recipe
Great low carb options are to serve over a bed of greens and celery, or warm cauliflower rice. For a heartier meal, spoon the mixture over cooked white rice or stuff into your favorite sandwich bread rolls. You can even make Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes or Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.