4th of July Bark is a patriotic dessert with swirled red, white and blue chocolate. Top with sprinkles to complete the look.
This no bake 4th of July dessert is easy and fun to make. Breaking apart the chocolate leaves no two pieces looking the same.
This post contains affiliate links.
4th of July Bark Ingredients
To make this 4th of July dessert recipe, you will need the following ingredients (go to the recipe below for amounts and instructions):
- white chocolate
- red candy melts
- dark blue candy melts
- red, white and blue M&Ms
- star sprinkles
- red, white and blue nonpareils
How to Make Red, White & Blue Bark
- Line a 9.5×13” sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave at 50% power until smooth.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Spread melted white chocolate in an even layer over the parchment lined pan.
- Add spoonfuls of the melted red and blue candy melts over the white chocolate. Drag a toothpick through the candy melts to create a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms and sprinkles over the chocolate while still soft.
- Allow chocolate bark to set in the refrigerator for at least three hours. When bark is set, break into pieces or cut with a sharp knife.
- If the chocolate starts to set too quickly during steps 5 or 6 place in a warm oven for 1-2 minutes to soften.
- I like to place the M&Ms with the “m” side facing down to create a clean look.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month.