These 30 Minute Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are an easy dinner that the whole family will love. Flank steak, peppers, and onion are seasoned and cooked to perfection.
If you are craving a Mexican dinner night, this sheet pan steak fajitas recipe is perfect. I love Mexican food and fajitas are one of my favorite Mexican dishes. This recipe makes a lot and will fill you up all by itself.
If you are feeding a large family and need some side dishes, see my Mexican side dish suggestions below the recipe. If you love this Mexican sheet pan recipe, try my Tequila Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos.
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas Ingredients
To make this sheet pan recipe, you will need the following ingredients (scroll down to the recipe below for precise amounts):
- Flank steak
- Salt and pepper
- Taco seasoning
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Sweet bell pepper: yellow, red and orange
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Tortillas: you can use corn or flour, it is up to personal preference
How to Make Steak Fajitas in 30 Minutes
One pan steak fajitas are so easy to make and I love that there is minimal cleanup.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Lay the steaks on your sheet pan and pour the oil mixture on top. Add salt and pepper to your preference.
- Add the sliced vegetables to the sheet pan and turn everything to fully coat in the oil mixture.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning on top and then place in the oven.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 140-150 degrees.
- Remove from oven and place tinfoil on top to vent, and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak into strips and serve on warmed tortillas with a sprinkle of fresh lime juice and cilantro.
Tips for One Pan Fajitas
- You can warm your tortillas on an open low flame to char them a bit, or by wrapping them in foil and placing in the oven.
- Add other toppings to your steak fajitas, such as sour cream, guacamole, and tomatoes.
- Let the flavor really soak in by marinating the steak and veggies in the oil mixture for a few hours.
- You might want to mix everything together in a large bowl and then transfer everything to the pan.
Can I Make this Recipe if I Don’t Have a Sheet Pan?
If you don’t have a sheet pan, you can use a casserole dish. I find that a casserole dish is easier to mix in.
What Can I Serve with Steak Fajitas?
- Tortilla chips and salsa
- Chips and guacamole
- Strawberry Margarita
- Beans and Mexican rice
- Black bean soup
- Elote (Mexican grilled corn)
- Instant Pot Mexican Street Corn