This Honey Garlic Crock Pot Little Smokies recipe is the perfect appetizer for game day. They are so easy to make and you just stick a toothpick in them and serve!
Little weenies have always been my favorite tailgating food along with cream cheese pinwheels. They are so yummy. And the cuteness factor probably adds to the enjoyment. You can serve them plain with condiments, or you can dress them up with flavor.
BBQ Little Smokies are popular, but you will really wow people with these Honey Garlic Crock Pot Little Smokies. They are packed with flavor from honey, brown sugar and soy sauce. This slow cooker appetizer is so easy to make and only takes an hour.
This post contains affiliate links.
Honey Garlic Little Smokies Ingredients
Most of the ingredient you need for Crock Pot Little Smokies should already be in your pantry. I like to get the Hillshire Farms Lit’l Smokies, which can be found by the hot dogs.
- brown sugar
- soy sauce
- Hillshire Farms Lit’l Smokies
How to Make Little Smokies in a Slow Cooker
Making little smokies in the crock pot is as easy as mixing all the ingredients and pouring over the little smokies in the slow cooker.
- Place the brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes, until a consistent sauce forms. Be careful here! The brown sugar will caramelize if it gets too hot.
- Place the Smokies in a slow cooker and pour the sauce over them.
- Cover and heat on low for 1 hour.
- Serve with toothpicks and enjoy!
Depending on the size of your party, it is so easy to double or triple this recipe. I like to use this ingredient multiplier.
I love garlic, but if you want to tone it down, of course you can decrease the amount of garlic you put in. Try out the recipe first and see what you think. It truly is irresistible with the brown sugar! Mmmm.